Sunday, May 15, 2011

changing plans

Amazing how a week can change things so much.

Courtney and her daughters are no longer coming. It is not the right time for them. We had a chat about going together at a different time, early next year. I sat with that idea for awhile. It felt warped and twisted and didn't sit easily with me.

I laughed and cried and yelled. I felt sad at the thought of Courtney not coming with me and I know she feels the same way too. We cry for the journey we have lost together. But we also know that we have a long life together ahead of us and we can journey together another time.

As for me, my heart can't wait. It is burning out of my chest, the timing is now, I have to go now. Recognising and responding to the call of your spirit is wild and authentic - and the best way to live by.

So Myah and I will still be going. Journeying across the waters to support sisters who need it.

I need your help to fundraise. I want to get $2000 which will buy a Tuk Tuk Ambulance for the villages I will be at. It will help transport women and bubbas who urgently need care and will save lives.

If you could help with donations, please email me at sheree@birthsong.com.au
I am also holding fundraisers during the month of May and June so if you are interested, please drop me a line and I can give you more info :)






Here is a picture of the tuk tuk ambulance that I want to raise enough money for. Help out your sisters across the water and donate to help save liives of Mummas and babies

1 comment:

  1. How cute is the tuk tuk?! It looks like a 3 wheel motor bike wih a cabin ontop.

    ReplyDelete