Monday, June 13, 2011

Thank You

After wanting to reach $2000, I am excited to announce that we have now reached $2400!

A huge, loving, bubbling, full, squashy, THANK YOU to those who gave money donations for the Tuk Tuk Ambulance. You all have a special little warm spot in my heart.
There are quite a few of you so make yourself a cup of tea whilst I thank you all!

THANKYOU to:

Angela Rojas (You were the first to give me a donation!!)
Ella, Rowan and Elise
Jo, Ben and Lucy
Benita Dwyer and Family
Steven Booth
Simone Surgeoner
Alexis Tarran
Tamara Travaglia
Sarah Crompton
Emilie
Jen Atkins
Deanna Gogic
Clel and Kaje Aragona-Murray
Brooke Patel
Melinda Wymen
Annie Joy (my Mummy)
Anabel Bartolo
Shivam Rachana
Ril and Denise
Dayle Walker
Mel Rees
Daisy Mabel
Laura Mascaro
Kylee Baker
Bonita Currie
Querida Seip
Michelle King
Rhonda Bell
Lillian
Rhiannon and Caelan and Aaliyah (my 3 biggest babies!)
Samantha Neilsen
Alicia Davidson
Danny Gibbins


And thats not all the thanks yet!! I have had many donations of clothes, undies, moonpads, stationary, gloves, zip lock bags, just to name a few.

I need to make a special mention to the Sisters of the Southeast who have shown generosity, love and passion as they spent many an hour sewing moonpads for the women Of Cambodia. So, thankyou to Ben & Jo Dechrau, Loz Woods, Kintara Phillips, Sarah Leslie, Sarah McLean, Sazz Langford, Natalie McQueen, Veronica Ingram and Victoria for creating the moonpads with fabric, PUL, snap and cloth donations from Emily of Happy Nappy, Esther from Ferny Hills and Nappies Covered. Mil Islas, Obsidian and Paisley from The Fairy Ring for the donated moonpads. 

If I have missed anyones name, please dont be offended, it is just because I have a long list of names here and my eyes are tired and I'm holding Myah in my arms!


The beautiful Mel Rees of Daisy Mabel had some of her prints for sale which she generously donated 100percent of sales towards getting the Tuk Tuk!


Karla Ding, an old friend from high school who I haven't seen for years was the first one to send in donations! :) 


THANKYOU to Courtney Gale, Lorri Butera Shaw, Fran Newman, Emily, Melinda Wymen, Jane Collings from Moonsong, Jude Dardel-Barker, Jo Van Rossum, Sarah Schortt and Fiona Trapani for all the donations of goods which are now packed into my suitcase ready to give to the people in Cambodia.


And I think the biggest THANKYOU has to go to the 5 little humans in my life who have given me their blessings to go. Caelan, Rhiannon, Aaliyah, Sage and Myah, I love you all, my little inspirations who drive me crazy but have shown me an amazing world. 


And to Steven for suggesting this adventure in the first place and reigniting my heart song once again. 

And a last one to my Mum who said "I will worry my ass off until you get home, but I know you need to do this, so go" 




Thankyou

1 comment:

  1. *cry*

    Have a wonderful time! You're so incredible making this happen. Can't wait for blog updates along the way!

    Many blessings to you, Sheree xxxx

    ReplyDelete